Saturday, January 7, 2012

So today, I was watching Alexis dig in her toy basket. It was so cute how she pulled up to her basket and leaned in to get her toys out. I decided to take a picture of her and just as I went to snap it, she stood right on up. She has stood up a few times on her own, but never for long enough for me to get a picture.



Alexis still isn't a fan of baby food. She has never really eaten it, but boy does she come after ours. She loves bananas and pizza. (No, we did not give her the pizza, she sneaked a lick from her bubbas plate.) Today we were having tuna sandwiches and she was determined to get a taste. I couldn't help snapping a few pictures as pitiful as she looks eating the plate, ha!





This afternoon we decided to take a little walk to the park. Tyler rode his skateboard and I was quite impressed at how good he was doing on it.





Caiden of course walked, but apparently got tired of that and decided to just hop on the stroller while Daddy pushed Lexi,lol.





We had a great time playing at the park. The boys always have so much fun at the park, but with daddy, it was even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment