Sunday, October 31, 2010

What's for dinner: Halloween part 3

I have had so much fun making themed dinners, Kyle might better watch out. I'll be making him eat heart shaped pancakes all through Feb, lol!!! Here are a few more of the creations I have served the boys.

The witches fingers, were a hit! They are basically breadsticks with pepperoni fingernails. I then sliced them in half and stuffed pepperoni and cheese to make a pizza sandwich. But you could make an type of sandwich you like. These go great with a fresh salad.



For halloween, our neighborhood is really packed and they get started early! So we opted for an easy dinner. I made Ham-witches! They were super cute, and tasty!



Now, I guess it's time to start planning Thanksgiving and Christmas themed dinners. Feel free to suggest some if you know of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment