Thursday, September 9, 2010

A day in the life of.....

Just another day in the life of the Rogan family. Tyler is happily doing his math work. I can't say enough wonderful things about math u see. If anyone is interested in this program, but doesn't want to sink the money into it, trust me.... you will not be disappointed. We went from crying at the mention on the word math, to math being his favorite subject!



Anyone who has ever tried to homeschool with a younger sibling, knows that it can be so frustrating at times. On some days, it seems that no matter what toy I pull out of the closet, he just wants to draw on Bubba's schoolwork! So, for those days, I reserve the most special of treats! Special time with mommy!!! Not that this is the only time he gets special mommy time, but I try to make it more than just mommy time. We pull out the playdough or finger paint and get really messy.




Of course, there are days when that doesn't work and that is when I go to plan C = ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment