Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white....

Valentine's Day?




Well, down in the south, we don't see snow that often so if it has to be in Feb, then I guess I'll just deal with it! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be snowed in, but a little white stuff every now and then, that would be awesome. Unfortunately, the rain poured down all night so the snow didn't stick very well. But it was an incredible experience to stand outside with huge snowflakes, and LOTS of them, falling down all around us. Of course, at that point my camera was safely placed inside so as not to be ruined by all the rain, I mean snow that turned to liquid as soon as it hit my camera. I had intended to bring it out again, once the snow had "accumulated" and you could see it on the ground, but I took a break to put Caiden down for a nap and the snow took a break and it all melted away. Thankfully, I did get a few fun pictures before it melted. We didn't get to have snowball fights or build a snowman, but we did catch a few flakes with our tongues! Yummy!



Caiden didn't know what to think at all. He kept pointing to the flakes and saying "Rain! Ice! Rain! Ice"



All in all, we can't complain. We got a chance to play around and enjoy the snow and each other. We can't ask for more than that!



No comments:

Post a Comment